
So, lastnight and this morning, my husband started talking to his little girl. We laid down to go to sleep lastnight and he put his hand on my belly, leaned toward it and told her good night. This morning, he was still lying in bed and I was getting ready to leave for work... I walked over to kiss, hug him & tell him bye, and he lifted up the bottom of my top, kissed my belly and told the baby bye and that he loved her!! I know that he has a reputation for being a tough guy, and I know there are many, many people that would never believe any of this without seeing it, but it's true. I know how much Barry loves his son, and their special bond is undeniable. I just cannot wait to see, first hand, my tough guy with his precious little princess. She's not even here yet, and she has already begun to wrap him around her little finger.
(The picture attached above is one of the very few belly pics I have so far. It is from the MPD awards banquet.)




what a cute little bump!!
ReplyDelete