Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jan 4, 2010


To my Avery:


Babygirl, you are growing way too fast for my liking! I absolutely LOVE being your mommy. You have been the single greatest blessing to my life thus far. Sometimes I look at you and I stare in awe and amazement that you are ours. So perfect, so sweet, so happy... You have opened my heart to a new kind of love, that I knew existed and dreamed of for a very long time, but didn't truly know until August 18, 2009 at 3:24pm when I first saw your face. Your perfect, beautiful face. You were even more beautiful and special than I had ever imagined you would be. While you were in my belly, I loved you. I felt you. I dreamt about you. I began to know you; your sleeping patterns, your daily hiccup fits... And, I just thought that I loved you then. That ALL changed the minute you were born. I love you, babygirl, more than I ever knew I could love someone. I have dreamt since I was a little girl of being a mommy and I can never fully express how thankful and blessed I feel that God chose me to be your mommy. You are my favorite dream come true!!


I love you with all my heart & soul,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I am so happy to finally get to see pictures of her on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO sweet! It brought tears to my eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete