This Christmas we had the usual stops to make: Memaw & Papaw's with the whole Ingram clan and then off to Bonham for the Eaves' Christmas. Holidays are always hectic for us, trying to make both places and see both families, but we always have such a great time at both places. The Ingram Christmas is a hectic, crowded cluster (I mean that in the nicest, most sincere way... There is NOTHING about that tradition I would EVER change.) and then the Eaves' Christmas is calm and there's not even a third of the people there that are at the Ingram gathering. Either place, there are people we love and cherish and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Needless to say though, we barely had enough room in the car to get us and all our loot home. Avery and Preston make a killing every year and this year was no exception. They got so much stuff!! Beyond all the gifts though, we are blessed to have such wonderful, caring people in our lives. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
The first picture is from our visit to Barry's Grandma's Christmas gathering. She turned 90 years old this year and this was her first time to meet Avery. Such an amazing, strong, sweet lady. I hope Avery gets a chance to know her.






And, I can't forget to post our 4 month pictures. I have so much fun taking these and I really enjoy looking back and comparing them to see just how much our princess is growing and changing. Her little personality is really starting to show.








No comments:
Post a Comment