I have always known that I am a lucky girl to be married to my wonderful husband. From the very beginning I knew I really liked & was attracted to him, and not too long after that I knew I'd fallen in love with him. It was a while, though, before I figured out that the feeling was mutual. Either way, it seems like no matter what comes our way, good or bad, he continues to prove to me that I'm not a fool for letting myself fall completely, helplessly, hopelessly further in love with him.
I've had some great men in my life; to name a few: my Papaw, my Daddy and a slew of wonderful uncles. I have absolutely no complaints about any of their influences in my life. How could I? Up until Barry, these men have been there for me, and given me any and all the things I've ever needed from any of them. No one has ever loved me more or taken better care of me than these men, EXCEPT Barry. He is everything to me... My constant. He is the kind of man my Mom and Dad always promised me I could find. The kind of man my Papaw is to my Memaw and my Dad is to my Mom. He is an answer to a prayer, literally!
I have always called him my Angel, and I truly believe he is. I don't know what I did to deserve him and sometimes I wonder how I manage to keep him. But, I know he is my best friend, and I honestly don't know what I would do without him.
Sugar, if you ever read this, I love you....and you can probably hear me say this: How did I get so lucky??
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So sweet Tiff!
ReplyDelete