I've been slacking a little on this, I know. We're getting so close to moving, and I'm not even through packing. But, we've been so busy and I have been so TIRED!!
tired
–adjective
1. exhausted, as by exertion; fatigued or sleepy: a tired runner.
2. weary or bored (usually fol. by of): tired of the same food every day.
3. hackneyed; stale, as a joke, phrase, or sermon.
4. Informal. impatient or disgusted: You make me tired.
I'm so flipping tired... the #1 version of tired!! As I'm sitting here typing this I am barely able to hold my eyes open or my hands up to the keyboard. When is it that some of this fatigue is supposed to subside?? I'm thinking it's never going to come. At this point, I honestly feel like I could sleep for a month straight and I'm still not sure that I would feel rested!
Granted, it probably doesn't help that almost every single day for about the past 2 weeks we have gone out to the house to clean, pick up trash, sweep etc. All the fun stuff you have to have done before you can move into a new home. Should I say, all the stuff WE have to do before we can move. Right now, I'm thinking the money we were saving by doing our own clean up is sooo not worth it!! Joking, of course. It really is, but I'm feeling it...literally feeling it. I mean, we go and clean and go back the next day and it's like a bomb has gone off inside that house again!?!? It's like what we're doing is pointless; and my dear husband just keeps saying, "Well, we have to stay on top of it." What?!? How are we staying on top of anything? We're wearing ourselves out and going back the next day and doing the EXACT same things again? I call that redundant, repititious... I'll post the definitions to those if I need to. I don't think that's 'staying on top of it'. Maybe I'm just delirious. Who knows?! I just got word that carpet will be installed on Tuesday, and that's one of the last 'big' things to be done, so we're almost there!! I can't wait. I am so ready to be in that house!! And I want my bed moved first... so I can go hop on it and snooze away!!
On a brighter note, we go back to the Dr. on the 6th and I'm wondering if they'll try to see what sex it is?? I'm not getting my hopes up though, because I'll just barely be 16 weeks. But, it would sure be exciting if they did! I am so ready to shop!! I'm ready to register so that everyone else will know what to shop for! I guess we'll see on the 6th...
I'm off for now. I think I'm going to go hit up the empty office next door where the Judge keeps a recliner... and study the back of my eyelids for a few minutes!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment