Today is a pretty nasty day outside, and I honestly have to say my mood is comparable.
I am baffled today as to why some people refuse to see that the world does not fully revolve around them. Literally, totally, completely and utterly confused... How some people just can't function unless there is trouble or drama. The ones that can't let go of rediculously old grudges and let them ruin relationships. Actually dissolve realtionships! No regard for the ones around them, no regard for the people that their actions or inactions affect... I wasn't raised to be that way and I just can't fathom why some of the very people that taught me that think they don't have to abide by those same values.
I am truly at a loss for words and that's uncommon for me...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment