Thursday, January 29, 2009

The sweetest thing (so far) I've ever seen!!

Well, our appt. today was AMAZING..to say the least! We did another sonogram, and this time we could actually make out a baby. Not just a gray dot like we saw last time. It was incredible!! She pointed the little jawlines out to us, and we could actually see the arms & legs. The little thing must've known we were watching too, cause it was moving all over the place & bouncing around like crazy! It was absolutely the most precious thing my eyes have seen so far...no kidding! Then, the look and little smile my adorable husband had on his face just iced the cake...Seriously, what more could I ask for? Does it get better than this? I know it does, but right now I am truly wondering how. ??? I have a wonderful man that loves me and has made every dream I've had, so far, come true...I have a precious step-son that loves me, a handsome, sweet puppy, a large loving family, and some of the absolute BEST friends that any girl could ever make in a lifetime...and to top all that off, the Lord has seen fit to bless us with an Angel of our own. I have never been so humbled in my life...

I saw this quote once, and now that I'm expecting I just can't quit thinking about the truth in it and the power in it:

Pregnancy: A rare, precious opportunity for me to assist God in a miracle.

Wow! That's all I can say....Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating this blog and thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your life with your husband, son and baby on the way. It's just another reassurance as to how happy you are and that does my heart good.

    ReplyDelete